Sunday, January 23, 2011

Okay, so day 2 and I realized that I misspelled Rachael...well, there goes any t.v. appearances! No matter. That's not really the reason I started this project and, it may protect me from trademark infringement...maybe? I don't know why anyone would be bothered by this but then I can't believe some woman sued McDonald's because her kids are fat!

I started it because I like to cook but I am so freakishly busy that I thought this would be a good way to avoid the nightly, "what do I want to make for dinner?" I hate that! Standing at the freezer thinking, "we have nothing." Yes we do! But, I am out of ideas.

So, today, for the first day, I will make recipe number 1 called Scramblewiches. I'm making this for lunch as my husband talks to me, kids run around and a couple of them have to leave in a few minutes. It's supposed to serve 4 but it will have to serve 5 today.

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment